Bible Quiz On Creation
The story of Creation lays the foundation for all that follows in the Bible. With a firm understanding of who we are and how we were formed into existence, we can better understand God's purpose for our lives on this earth.
This page is printer friendly, so you can print it out and take it with you or give it to others so they can test their Bible knowledge. But if you're just browsing the web, you can take this quiz right now...
Free Online Bible Quiz on Creation
If you enjoyed this Bible quiz on Creation, you may also enjoy watching highlights of Genesis on video in Bible Series, Episode 1.
1) a. "God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light." Genesis 1:3 (WEB)
2) b. "God made the expanse, and divided the waters which were under the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so. God called the expanse 'sky'." Some translations use the word "heaven" instead of "sky." Genesis 1:7-8 (WEB)
3) b. "God called the dry land 'earth', and the gathering together of the waters he called 'seas'." Some translations use "land" and "oceans." Genesis 1:10 (WEB)
4) c. "He also made the stars... There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day." Genesis 1:16,19 (WEB)
5) d. "Let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of sky." Some translations use "fowl" or "flying creatures." Genesis 1:20 (WEB)
6) d. "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it." Genesis 1:28 (WEB). God told all living creatures (land, water, and air animals, and mankind) to "Be fruitful and multiply," (v20) but only to mankind did he say, "Fill the earth, and subdue it."
7) a. "God said, “Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food." Only after the flood did God give all things to mankind to eat. "Every moving thing that lives will be food for you. As I gave you the green herb, I have given everything to you" Genesis 1:29 (WEB)
8) d. "On the seventh day God finished his work which he had done; and he rested on the seventh day." Genesis 2:2 (WEB)
9) c. "God created man in his own image. In God’s image he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27 (WEB)
10) d. "Yahweh God formed man from the dust of the ground." Genesis 2:7 (WEB)
11) c. "Yahweh God made a woman from the rib which had taken from the man." Genesis 2:22 (WEB)
12) a. "Yahweh God made every tree... including the tree of life in the middle of the garden and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil." Some translations use the word "midst" instead of "middle." Genesis 2:9 (WEB)
For more fun Bible quizzes like this, visit www.HopeFromTheBible.com/bible-quizzescomments powered by Disqus