Bible Quiz on Ruth
The story of Naomi, Ruth, and Boaz in the book of Ruth in the Bible teaches us that God loves to bless his people. Both Naomi and Ruth experienced the heartache of losing a spouse and having no one left to carry on their family line. But the story of Ruth explains how God provided for them and blessed them.
This page is printer friendly, so you can print it out and take it with you or give it to others so they can test their Bible knowledge. But if you're just browsing the web, you can take this quiz right now...
Free Online Bible Quiz on Ruth
If you like this quiz on the book of Ruth, try out our other free Bible quizzes.
1) c. "It happened in the days when the judges judged, that there was a famine in the land. A certain man of Bethlehem Judah went to live in the country of Moab, he, and his wife, and his two sons." Ruth 1:1 (WEB)
2) d. "Elimelech, Naomiís husband, died; and she was left, and her two sons... Mahlon and Chilion both died." Ruth 1:3,5 (WEB)
3) b. "Orpah kissed her mother-in-law, but Ruth joined with her... Ruth said, 'Donít entreat me to leave you, and to return from following after you, for where you go, I will goÖ'" Ruth 1:14,16 (WEB)
4) b. "[Ruth] went, and came and gleaned in the field after the reapers: and she happened to come to the portion of the field belonging to Boaz, who was of the family of Elimelech." Ruth 2:3 (WEB)
5) a. "[Ruth] said to him, 'Why have I found favor in your sight...?'" Ruth 2:10 (WEB). See also Ruth 2:8-9.
6) b. "She answered, 'I am Ruth your handmaid. Therefore spread your skirt over your handmaid; for you are a near kinsman.'" Ruth 3:9 (WEB)
7) d. "[Ruth] went down to the threshing floor, and did according to all that her mother-in-law told her." Ruth 3:6 (WEB)
8) b. "Now, my daughter, donít be afraid; I will do to you all that you say; for all the city of my people does know that you are a worthy woman. Now it is true that I am a near kinsman; however there is a kinsman nearer than I." Ruth 3:11-12 (WEB)
9) c. "[Boaz] took ten men of the elders of the city..." Ruth 4:2 (WEB). Also see Ruth 4:1-12
10) a. "Boaz said to the elders, and to all the people, 'You are witnesses this day, that I have bought all that was Elimelechís, and all that was Chilionís and Mahlonís, from the hand of Naomi..." Ruth 4:9 (WEB)
11) b. "So the near kinsman said to Boaz, 'Buy it for yourself.' He took off his shoe." Ruth 4:8 (WEB)
12) d. "So Boaz took Ruth, and she became his wife; and he went in to her, and Yahweh gave her conception, and she bore a son... they named him Obed." Ruth 4:13,17 (WEB)
13) a. "Obed became the father of Jesse, and Jesse became the father of David." Ruth 4:22 (WEB)
For more fun Bible quizzes like this, visit www.HopeFromTheBible.com/bible-quizzescomments powered by Disqus