Bible Quiz on Joshua and the Battle of Jericho
As Joshua led the people of Israel into the land that Yahweh had promised to them, they had to conquer the people who were dwelling in that land. One of the places they came up against was Jericho. When they came up against Jericho, a city that was very well fortified with a massive wall around it, God told Joshua how they could defeat the city. And with God's wisdom and strength, they did overtake Jericho and claim that land.
This page is printer friendly, so you can print it out and take it with you or give it to others so they can test their Bible knowledge. But if you're just browsing the web, you can take this quiz right now...
Free Online Bible Quiz on Joshua and the Battle of Jericho
Now that you've taken this Bible quiz on Joshua and the battle of Jericho, I encourage you to check out this article with pictures of the remains of Jericho.
1) c. "He said, '...I have come now as commander of Yahweh’s army.'" Joshua 5:14 (WEB)
2) b. "The prince of Yahweh’s army said to Joshua, 'Take your shoes off of your feet; for the place on which you stand is holy.'" Joshua 5:15 (WEB)
3) d. "On the seventh day, you shall march around the city seven times..." Joshua 6:4 (WEB)
4) a. "The seven priests bearing the seven trumpets of rams’ horns in front of Yahweh’s ark went on continually..." Joshua 6:13 (WEB)
5) c. "The city shall be devoted, even it and all that is in it, to Yahweh." Joshua 6:17 (WEB)
6) a. "So the people shouted and the priests blew the trumpets... and the wall fell down flat..." Joshua 6:20 (WEB)
7) b. "They utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, both young and old, and ox, sheep, and donkey, with the edge of the sword... But Rahab the prostitute, her father’s household, and all that she had, Joshua saved alive." Joshua 6:21,25 (WEB)
8) d. "So Yahweh was with Joshua; and his fame was in all the land." Joshua 6:27 (WEB)
For more fun Bible quizzes like this, visit www.HopeFromTheBible.com/bible-quizzescomments powered by Disqus