Bible Quiz On David And Goliath
One of David's most famous victories is his triumph over Goliath with a sling and a stone, and faith in the God of Israel. David's victory not only boosted the moral of the Israelite warriors of the time, but it also encourages us today that since God is with us, we can conquer whatever stands in the way of our divine destiny.
This page is printer friendly, so you can print it out and take it with you or give it to others so they can test their Bible knowledge. But if you're just browsing the web, you can take this quiz right now...
Free Online Bible Quiz on David and Goliath
If you like cartoons as much as I do, you should check out the VeggieTales animated story titled "Dave and the Giant Pickle." It's pretty funny!
1) b. "Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and encamped in the valley of Elah, and set the battle in array against the Philistines." 1 Samuel 17:2 (WEB)
2) a. "A champion out of the camp of the Philistines named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span went out." 1 Samuel 17:4 (WEB)
3) d. "Now David was the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehem Judah, whose name was Jesse." 1 Samuel 17:12 (WEB)
4) c. "The Philistine came near morning and evening, and presented himself forty days." 1 Samuel 17:16 (WEB)
5) b. "The three oldest sons of Jesse had gone after Saul to the battle... Eliab the firstborn, and next to him Abinadab, and the third Shammah." 1 Samuel 17:13 (WEB)
6) d. "Jesse said to David his son, “Now take for your brothers an ephah of this parched grain, and these ten loaves, and carry them quickly to the camp to your brothers; and bring these ten cheeses to the captain of their thousand." 1 Samuel 17:17-18 (WEB)
7) c. "The king will give great riches to the man who kills him, and will give him his daughter, and make his father’s house free in Israel." 1 Samuel 17:25 (WEB)
8) a. "Eliab’s anger burned against David, and he said, '...I know your pride, and the naughtiness of your heart; for you have come down that you might see the battle.'" 1 Samuel 17:28 (WEB)
9) b. "David said, 'Yahweh who delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine.'" 1 Samuel 17:37 (WEB)
10) d. "[David] chose for himself five smooth stones out of the brook." 1 Samuel 17:40 (WEB)
11) a. "The Philistine said to David, 'Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks?'" 1 Samuel 17:43 (WEB)
12) c. "David said to the Philistine... 'Today, Yahweh will deliver you into my hand.'" 1 Samuel 17:45-46 (WEB)
13) a. "David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone... Then David ran, stood over the Philistine, took his sword, drew it out of its sheath, killed him, and cut off his head with it." 1 Samuel 17:50-51 (WEB)
14) b. "When the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled. The men of Israel and of Judah arose and shouted, and pursued the Philistines." 1 Samuel 17:51-52 (WEB)
For more fun Bible quizzes like this, visit www.HopeFromTheBible.com/bible-quizzescomments powered by Disqus